Friday, March 19

easter break is here!


It's been a beautiful week here in Chester.

English fashion bargain shopping, coffee dates with beautiful people, an encouraging breakfast with Christian Union girls, going back to the vibrant Anglican church that I quite like, writing long letters, praying, crowding into the corner of a pub to catch up with lovely American friends on St. Patrick's day, going out in dresses and curls, hours spent listening to acoustic guitars and deep, nice voices, making arrangements for amazing spring break adventures, and getting very little sleep for very good reasons...

It's Easter Break time now!! And that's three weeks around here :)

I can't believe that it's Easter Break. I remember sitting in Arkansas wondering if I would have made friends by this point or if I would be lonely here with nothing to do. I was so excited, and so scared. I'm glad I had the faith to step out and make this journey, because it's been one of the best things I've ever done. And I'm not even halfway through yet.

My plans for the next three weeks are as follows:

a week with Jordana in Belgium
welcoming Mommy to Chester and showing her around my beloved town
traveling with her to Paris,
Florence,
and Rome.
and a few lovely days with Chester friends in between

I really still can't comprehend that this is happening.
I don't understand why or how I got this lot in life.
I'm incredibly blessed, and hope to be more thankful every single day.

Thank. you. God.
♥

1 comment:

Paige said...

yay Michelle! Have an awesome time with Jordana and your mom! I know you will have amazing adventures! I can't wait to see the pictures! (wow, I just used "!" after every sentence. I'm excited for you!!!!!)