I can't help but, almost everyday, think about how blessed I am. I've always been blessed beyond measure. My family alone, and so much more. But as I conduct my day-to-day life here in England, I cannot help but just be in awe of the opportunity that I have been given.
I am so blessed.
I hold this deep belief that blessings exist in order to bless others. I don't think we are meant to be rich and poor, weak and strong, or hungry and full. I think that God intends for us to be givers and receivers. All of us both. All of us desperately needy, and all of us possessing a wealth of something to give.
So how do I give all this away?
How do I use my life in England to bless others?
What I do know is that despite being on top of the world realizing how blessed I am, I'm a human. I'm not superwoman. And in spite of the fact that I'm in England and my life is ridiculously cool right now, it's hard to be here at times. It can get lonely. And I'm actually quite weak. And as I learn to let go of control little by little everyday and trust Jesus just a little bit more, I must learn to receive. I must learn to be led, to be fed, to be blessed by God and by others.
I'm learning to receive. And I am trying to figure out how to give.
I honestly do not know how.
But I guess part of being weak is realizing that's okay.
I am so blessed.
I hold this deep belief that blessings exist in order to bless others. I don't think we are meant to be rich and poor, weak and strong, or hungry and full. I think that God intends for us to be givers and receivers. All of us both. All of us desperately needy, and all of us possessing a wealth of something to give.
So how do I give all this away?
How do I use my life in England to bless others?
What I do know is that despite being on top of the world realizing how blessed I am, I'm a human. I'm not superwoman. And in spite of the fact that I'm in England and my life is ridiculously cool right now, it's hard to be here at times. It can get lonely. And I'm actually quite weak. And as I learn to let go of control little by little everyday and trust Jesus just a little bit more, I must learn to receive. I must learn to be led, to be fed, to be blessed by God and by others.
I'm learning to receive. And I am trying to figure out how to give.
I honestly do not know how.
But I guess part of being weak is realizing that's okay.
2 comments:
Michelle,
You give so much every day, baby girl. You give your heart to the people surrounding you. Your love touches my life in the most unexplainable fashion. I cannot help but see Christ in you. I'm praying for you. As we are continually weak I thank God for the refreshing embrace that is your friendship. I love you, thank you for writing because your writing is a blessing to me, as are you.
With all the love I possess,
Laur
Michelle, you are a blessing to everyone you meet. And i think you are a good "giver." Lots and lots and lots and lots of love, Mommy
Post a Comment